Are y’all excited for the Super Bowl or what?
You are more likely to find me watching a cycling race than a football game. I have nothing against it I just don’t follow it, have a favorite team or deeply care about the outcome of any game including the big one coming up. You know what I do love though? Food. Which is why I am willing to accept this day as one of fun feasting that I will glad take part in.
Here’s five recipes to get your healthy Super Bowl menu started:
1. Baked Blooming Onion via Gimme Some Oven.
2. Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Meatballs by Damn Delicious
3. This fresh guacamole from Love Grows Wild. Way better than store-bought!
4. Rainbow Veggie Skewers via Gimme Some Oven. If you showed up at my hypothetical Super Bowl party with these, I would love you forever.
5. Baked Carrot and Zucchini Fries via MJ and Hungry Man. Ok I realize these could be a stretch for your Super Bowl Menu however I would eat them all if I was there. It’s always good to try new things, am I right?
What do you have planned for Super Bowl Sunday? My mom runs a local half marathon every year that is always on Super Bowl Sunday so I will probably be out there cheering her on. After that my plans are still up in the air.
Die hard fan for either team? I like Seattle so I think I’ll go with the Seahawks.
Keep in touch with me:
Twitter -> @healthyregards
Pinterest -> healthyregards
Instagram – > healthyregardshayley
Bloglovin’ -> healthyregardshayley