I am back!
Phew it has been quite a week. This past weekend I was in Anaheim, CA with Breeze Bars for ExpoWest. Expo West is the biggest Natural Products Expo in the world! It was insane and lots of work but also a ton of fun.
We had a great weekend for Breeze Bars and also had the opportunity to see lots of other cool products.
Some stand outs for me were:
1. Happy Egg– This company is seriously awesome. They are a farm of free range hens and you can tell they truly care about the “girls” as they call them. I was totally sold and don’t want to buy any other eggs now!
2. Love Grown Foods Bean Based cereal I try to stay away from overly processed stuff like cereal but I am pretty intrigued by this new BEAN BASED cereal! It uses all natural sweeteners so it is not overly sweet, its main ingredient is beans and it even tastes good!
3. Chobani– I love Chobani and have always wanted to go to their SoHo Cafe for their gourmet yogurt creations. Lucky for me they had them at expo!
4. Blue Diamond Vanilla Honey Almond Milk with Honey. Almond milk is a staple in my diet, at expo they had a Honey Vanilla flavor to try that would be great in coffee or smoothies.
5. Food Matters- This group has released multiple documentaries that promote the benefits of good nutrition and food as an alternative to western medicine. I fell in love with their cook book!
All the recipes focus on plants and simple ingredients to make beautiful dishes!
My favorite part of being at Expo West was to see some of the faces behind these companies. I love the stories and I love the passion. The companies I am usually drawn to have some deeper meaning for what they are doing. A business forms because of something they loved and usually in an attempt to help someone else. It is inspiring to see so many people following their dreams to do good!
Have you found any new to you, cool companies/products recently?