Just a friday funny to start. I have seen this multiple times and it still makes me laugh every.single.time.
links of interest this week:
- Have you heard about how bad sitting for prolonged periods of time is? My sports medicine advisor would tell us that sitting at a desk all day can completely reverse health benefits from your hour sweat sesh that day. If you’re not convinced check this out.
- This article is titled, Where to Eat to Loose Weight Faster, but really I think this is where you should be eating regardless. Make meal time a priority!
- How to win, at sport and in life.
Yummy things to eat:
- I love beets, I love chocolate. I am sold on this Sneaky Beet Brownie recipe.
- Another two of my favorite pairs: Butternut Squash and Goat Cheese Risotto, this is something I would eat for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- I have been meaning to make this Sweet Potato Crust Pizza, I love making pizza at home and I love sweet potatoes, this crust = a win.
- This 4 ingredient super simple Quinoa Enchilada Casserole recipe almost seems too good to be true!
Ways to move:
- An easy 20 minute body weight strength routine to get race-season ready.
- This quick-moving boot camp workout.
and a little reminder to keep following your dreams, both feet in, all or nothing.
Tell me one good thing you are doing this weekend! I am hoping for some warm weather sans wind so I can ride my bike outside!Keep in touch with me:
Twitter -> @healthyregards
Pinterest -> healthyregards
Instagram – > healthyregardshayley
Bloglovin’ -> healthyregardshayley