Wowza I have not posted a playlist in a while! When I am teaching I am always on the lookout for good tunes but since moving back to California in April I have not yet started teaching again. However I am always itching to and on the lookout for my next victims (;
Anyways I thought it would be fun to post an end of the summer/labor day playlist for y’all! Here is a compilation of everything I have been rocking out to this summer:
1. Shake It Off – T. Swift <—– currently obsessed with this song
2. Boom Clap – Charlie XCX
3. Girls Chase Boys – Ingrid Michaelson
4. Rude– MAGIC!
5. Ready, Set, Roll- Chase Rice
6. Leave The Night On– Sam Hunt
7. Wasted- Tiesto
8. Better Than Most Loves– Shwayze
9. Beating Heart– Ellie Goulding
10. Money On My Mind– Sam Smith
To workout, hangout or rock it, enjoy!
Check out some of my other playlists:
- So Ready For Summer Playlist
- March Workout Jams
- February Workout Tunes
- My Top Running Songs
- One of My Spin Class Workouts with Playlist
Lets chat! I need more music, suggestions?